In this course, I am showing you how I approached establishing myself as a thought leader which led to me getting into publications like Cheddar, Black Enterprise, NPR, Miami Times, Forbes, and more as well as speaking engagements.
Here are some benefits of establishing a Personal Brand:
Advance Your Career
Are you thinking about getting a new job this year? Maybe you’re in a job transition? Do you want to reach the right hiring managers and recruiters in a way that gets their attention? Learn how to advance your career by raising your visibility.
- Become a thought leader
- Be the face of your company
- Lead your industry
- Be taken seriously
- Open career opportunities
Grow Your Business
Are you an entrepreneur launching a startup? Maybe you’re a CEO who wants to build his or her brand next year to expand sales? If you want to grow your business or if you’re just starting out, you’ll learn how to use thought leadership to help your business thrive.
- Recruit top talent
- Increase sales
- Attract your top customers
- Land PR in top publications
Why You Aren’t Making the Money You Want to Make
- You don’t know the right people and nobody knows the value of what you do.
- There is no clarity around what your personal brand stands for and how it benefits the company more than the next person
- Your body of work is not presented in a way that makes leadership care…yawn
- You don’t have a framework or plan that gets you promoted consistently
- You’re spending too much time in the weeds working and not enough time mapping out a plan to sell yourself
- You are relying too much on your boss to sell in the promotion that you need to sell in yourself