Digital Account Specialist
a4 media is a full-service marketing agency leading the field with multiscreen addressable IP advertising. Started as a Political Account Manager during 2018 midterms. The company offered an opportunity to relocate and work with the Virtual Sales and Service Department.
· Managed banner, video, SEO/SEM and social media marketing on 130+ political campaigns and 100+ political causes during the 2018 midterm election with an 86% election and success rate.
· Meet and exceed monthly budgets despite the COVID-19 impact on SMBs, maintaining budgetary practices for an annual target of $12M for the Virtual Sales and Service department.
· Leverage databases, such as Strata View and TIM ad trafficking, Salesforce CRM management, Eclipse, and Sage billing to optimize efficiency and manage ad delivery, yielding a 105% increase in accurate budget and invoice reporting.
· Spearhead successful advertising initiatives through IP addressable, maximizing specific audience segments related to healthcare, politics, and auto-dealers resulting in increased political ad sales by 115% and health and auto ad sales by 103%.
· Drive a 43% increase in leads within the first quarter through increased traffic and lead generation on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. With a 29%
· Administer digital/social media marketing, cable/broadcast marketing, and multi-screen advertising initiatives on behalf of clients generating $3.5M – $15M in revenue annually.
· Formulate advertising proposals and campaign request forms to streamline the process and increase efficiency by 45%, resulting in reduced time between initiation and launch from ten days to three days.
Virginia controls the sale and distribution of its distilled spirits through 360+ retail outlets across the Commonwealth. Began in 2011, as a Sales Associate and was promoted to Retail Operations Manager for a 21-store region, and a team of 200+ managers and associates.
· Brought about industry-leading sales ($12M) by applying strategic spirit & beverage industry knowledge and leadership skills.
· Managed 21 retail outlets, and processed 250,000 consumer accounts throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia, receiving an Exceptional Store Award for excellent internal compliance audits and inventory management.
· Monitored customer buying trends, market conditions and competitor actions to adjust strategies and achieve sales goals which resulted in 85% increase and 150% customer satisfaction rate.
· Conducted interviews and hiring procedures for 50+ new hires and facilitated new hire training to assimilate them into the company culture smoothly thus acquiring a 95% retention rate and 63% promotion rate amongst employees.
· Introduced new inventory management measures, effectively decreasing product theft over 46% within six months. Assessed each location’s individual and team performances, analyzing data trends to determine best methods to improve sales results with improved branding initiative and effective marketing campaigns.