iSpring RCC7 Reverse Osmosis System Review
To protect your family from harmful contaminants in your drinking water, you need a filter. The most efficient type of water filter is a reverse osmosis system, which pulls water through a semipermeable membrane to remove fluoride, lead, sulfates, and other harmful substances.
You can either drink bottled alkaline water or add a reverse osmosis system to your house.
The popular iSpring RCC7 reverse osmosis water filter has garnered thousands of positive reviews across the web, but is the product as great as it seems?
Best Features of the iSpring RCC7
Overall, we were impressed with both the high-quality and consistency of the iSpring RCC7. It has some amazing features, including:
- Up to 99% Contamination Removal: The best thing about any reverse osmosis water filter is its ability to remove contaminants from water so that you can safely use it for drinking, cooking, and making coffee. The iSpring is capable of removing over 1,000 different contaminants through a semi-permeable membrane, making it more effect than carbon filters.
- Easy Installation: Following step-by-step video installation guides, most iSpring owners had little to no trouble installing their RO filter.
- Runs Quietly: No noise, unlike other reverse osmosis systems.
- Improves Taste: The reverse osmosis water filter removes contaminants that make your water taste odd, leaving you with pure water that has no unpleasant aftertaste.
- Stylish Nickel Faucet: The filtered water comes out of an elegant nickel faucet that looks much nicer in your kitchen than a bulky mounted filter.
- Durable: Many customers have reported that their iSpring RCC7 filter works as well as the day they installed it two, three, even four years ago.
- Saves Plastic: Using an RO filter reduces the amount of plastic bottles you have to use to ensure your family has clean water to drink.
- Easy to Maintain: Once the reverse osmosis system is installed, that’s it – no further maintenance required aside from a quick filter change every six months or The iSpring’s filter is transparent, allowing you to see when it’s time for a new one.
- Leaking: While rare, some customers have reported small leaks. Most of these are easily patchable with sealing tape.
To conduct our review, we looked at what iSpring users had to say about the quality of the product.
The product’s Amazon reviews are overwhelmingly positive, with 95% of the nearly 3,000 reviews being 4 or 5 stars. Customer’s favorite things about the iSpring were how it improved the flavor of their water, was easy to set up, and gave them peace of mind.
The most common problems reviewers expressed in negative reviews were issues with leaks and problems with installation in smaller cabinet spaces. While these problems appear to be rare, it’s still something to consider when choosing a reverse osmosis water filter.
The iSpring RCC7 is produced by iSpring Water Systems, a Georgia-based company with more than 10 years of experience manufacturing reverse osmosis systems. While the filters are not manufactured in the USA, customers who have had trouble with the company’s products have found iSpring’s customer service to be incredibly helpful and reliable. `
Price & How to Buy
The iSpring RCC7 costs $189, which is very inexpensive compared to other RO systems. But as evident from customer reviews, the lower price does not denote a lower quality filter. You can try out the iSpring reverse osmosis system and experience all of the benefits of purified water for yourself by purchasing the iSpring RCC7 through Amazon.
The iSpring Reverse Osmosis 5-Stage Under Sink Water Filter saves users money on bottle water and filters thousands of water pollutants including chlorine and fluoride.
The water filter has been streamlined to make DIY filter installation possible and it fits under sink cabinets.
To check out other reverse osmosis water filters, check out this article that reviews the best reverse osmosis systems.
Full iSpring RCC7 WQA Product Review
iSpring Water Systems has specialized in water filtration systems for the past 10 years and the iSpring RCC7 has been one of the most popular under sink reverse osmosis systems for a while now.
This iSpring RO system has a WQA Gold Seal from the independent third-party test that certifies the product is safe, reliable, durable and capable of meeting the claims made by manufacturer.
It uses standard 2.5 in. x 10 in. pre-filter cartridges, which have higher capacity and lower cost than inline cartridge. The 1st stage has Clear See-Through housing that enables convenient visual inspection of filter condition. It comes with EU designer brushed nickel faucet that is heavy and costs $45 alone. Featuring 0.0001 micron RO membrane and 5 stages of filtration (it could be 9 stages if each layer of mesh on cartridge is counted as a stage), independent WQA certification proves it is capable to remove 97.2% of Total Dissolved Solid, including chlorine, taste, odor, fluoride, arsenic, lead, chromium and radon. It is designed to be user friendly and easy to install (search “ISPRING RO installation video”). It can be easily upgraded to 6-8 stages system by adding alkaline, ultraviolet and/or deionizer stages. The end result is endless cleanest drinking water right from the beautiful faucet that shines in your kitchen. It will not just provide your family the great-tasting safe drinking water that beats bottled water, but also make financial and environmental sense.
- WQA gold seal – independently tested and certified against NSF standard 58 for RO and the use of FDA food-grade material in all parts
- Most cost effective 5-stage RO – removes up to 99% of sediment, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, radioactive, and 1000+ contaminants – producing bottled quality water at merely 2 cents a bottle
- Clear see-through 1st stage – convenient visual inspection of the filter condition to keep you informed
- Elegant EU style designer faucet – heavy duty high arc faucet with ceramic disk and fine brushed nickel/stainless steel finish
- Lead-free solid brass body faucet with brushed nickel finish, durable ceramic valve, and smooth quarter-turn handle
- Connect the system to your refrigerator dispenser, ice maker, or coffee maker with the “ice maker kit” add on
- System measures 17 in. x 15 in. x 5.5 in. tank measures 16 in. x 11 in.; system and tank fit in most under sink cabinets
- Silent operation; automated water production keeps holding tank full at all times
- Push to connect fittings and color coordinated tubings simplify the installation process
- High quality standard sized replacement filters available at factory direct pricing
- Lifetime technical support from ISPRING in Atlanta, Georgia
- Includes RO machine and filters, pressurized holding tank, brushed nickel faucet, installation accessories, housing wrenches, spare fittings and parts
iSpring Water Filter Installation
Table of Contents
- 1 iSpring RCC7 Reverse Osmosis System Review
- 1.1 Best Features of the iSpring RCC7
- 1.2 Product Cons
- 1.3 Customer Reviews
- 1.4 >> Click Here to Buy the iSpring RCC7 Water Filter
- 1.5 Full iSpring RCC7 WQA Product Review
- 1.6 iSpring Water Filter Installation
- 1.7 >> Click Here to Buy the iSpring RCC7 Water Filter
- 1.8 iSpring RCC7 Reverse Osmosis System
- 1.9 Pros
- 1.10 Cons