Dr Sebi recipes: Its no secret that eating healthy can enhance your mind and body.
The difficult part about staying healthy is knowing what to eat and sticking to the Dr Sebi diet plan consistently over a long period of time.
Herbalist and natural healing practitioner Dr Sebi, committed his life to studying foods and evaluating foods that we put in our body.
This post contains a comprehensive guide of Dr Sebi recipes that you can use to maintain a healthy, alkaline, and vegan diet.
The recipes below will make it easier for you to live a healthy life and put less thought into the dishes that can be prepared when you aren’t in the mood for salad.
The less thought you have to put into what you can eat, the easier it will be for you to remain committed to living healthy.
Be sure to bookmark this page so that you can reference it when needed and also share this post with your friends on social media, websites, blogs, etc.
Table of Contents
Use these links to navigate the different recipes and sections in this post.
Table of Contents
- 1 Dr Sebi Recipes Guide, Videos, Cookbook, and PDF
- 2 Dr Sebi Alkaline Recipes For All Occasions
- 3 Dr Sebi Recipes Cookbooks and PDFs
Dr Sebi Recipes Guide, Videos, Cookbook, and PDF
Dr Sebi Alkaline Foods List
These foods have been tested and vetted by Dr Sebi for their acidity and alkalinity.
Dr Sebi Alkaline Recipes For All Occasions
Now lets get to the actual recipes. I’ve compiled the best Dr Sebi recipes below to get you committed to alkaline living.
Many of the recipes also have vegetables that can be substituted as meat for some of your favorite dishes.
Through this guide, you will realize that alkaline eating can be fun and does not consist of just eating a salad for every meal.
Alkaline Vegetable and Fruit Juices
Green Alkaline Smoothie
Alkaline Blueberry Spelt Pancakes
- Mix your spelt flour, hemp seeds, sea moss, agave, and grapeseed oil together in a large bowl. (It is important that you DO NOT add the hemp milk now, as it may form lumps once in contact with the grapeseed oil.)
- Mix in 1 cup of hemp milk and add spring water until you get the consistency you want.
- Fold the blueberries into the batter.
- Heat your skillet to medium heat and lightly coat it with grapeseed oil.
- Pour the batter into the skillet and let them cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Enjoy your Blueberry Spelt Pancakes!
If you would like the pancakes more cooked through, you can also try baking it in the oven at 350 °F for a few minutes.
Alkaline Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 3/4 cup Spelt Flour
- 3/4 Teff Flour
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1/3 cup Agave
- 1/4 cup Sea Moss Gel (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- Grapeseed Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 365 degrees
- Grease 6 regular-size muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- Mix together coconut milk, flour, agave, sea salt, and sea moss gel in a large bowl until blended well, then fold in blueberries.
- Lightly coat muffin pan with grapeseed oil and pour in muffin batter.
- Bake 30 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.
Dr Sebi Recipes Cookbooks and PDFs