We all deserve safe drinking water, but sometimes tap water is riddled with harmful substances like chlorine, fluoride, pesticides, and lead.
Filtered water bottles and pitchers are a popular way to remove contaminants, but they only filter small quantities of water at a time. A better, more permanent solution is a reverse osmosis water filter.
The APEC ROES-50 Reverse Osmosis System is the most highly rated under-the-sink filter on Amazon right now, but is it really the best? In this review, we’ll analyze the overall quality of the APEC ROES-50 to determine if it’s a good fit for your home.
Below is a table of contents that will help you navigate the review if you are only interested in one component of the APEC ROES-50.
APEC ROES-50 Reverse Osmosis System Review
APEC ROES-50 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter
The APEC ROES-50 Water Filter is a top of the line reverse osmosis water system that is made in the USA.
Its benefits include refreshing, clean, and great tasting water anytime you want, directly from the faucet of your home.
Best of all, the APEC ROES-50 reverse osmosis system delivers high quality clean, filtered drinking water at an affordable price.
Also, this APEC water filter removes up to 99% of all contaminants…guaranteed.
APEC’s capabilities includes removal of chlorine, taste, odor, toxic fluoride, arsenic, lead, and chromium.
The APEC ROES-50 water filter will also enhance the taste of your cooking and miscellaneous preparations that require water (coffee, tea, ice, etc).
That means living healthier all around with contaminant free water.
Additionally, this water system will save you time and money by removing the need to buy expensive bottled water and alkaline water.
Overall, the APEC ESSENCE ROES-50 is an efficient and productive RO system that is easy to use, easy to install, and easy to love because of its high quality drinking water.
To check out more reverse osmosis water filters, check out this article that reviews the best reverse osmosis systems.
What I Like About the APEC ROES-50
These are the top qualities and features of the APEC ROES 50 reverse osmosis system:
- Removes Contaminants: The system’s reverse osmosis technology claims to be able to remove up to 99% of contaminants, including metals, sulfates, lead, bacteria, and over a thousand others. Product owners who have tested APEC water with their own TDS (total dissolved substance) measuring devices have found this claim to be mostly true, with the average contaminate removal around 95%.
- Easy to Install: Most people report being able to install the system in less than an hour.
- Great Taste: The reverse osmosis water filter removes the inorganic substances that can cause tap water to taste metallic or smell like sulfur, leaving you with nothing but clean-tasting drinking water.
- Reliable: As long as the filters are replaced every six months, the APEC ROES-50 will consistently produce pure drinking water. Aside from changing the filters, there is no other maintenance required.
- Noiseless: The filter runs silently – no humming or buzzing.
What I Don’t Like About the APEC ROES-50
- Size: It takes up quite a bit of room underneath the average kitchen sink, so make sure you have enough space before you buy.
Detailed Product Review
The APEC ROES-50 reverse osmosis water filter delivers high quality clean, filtered drinking water at an affordable price.
This complete 5-stage water filter system is made from high caliber components to offer exceptional contaminant rejection rates and long-lasting, reliable performance.
Assembled in the USA by leading ro manufacturer apec water, the roses-50 is an affordable workhorse with a proven lineage of success in water filtration.
Guaranteed to remove up to 99% of all contaminants, such as chlorine, taste, odor, toxic fluoride, arsenic, lead, and chromium. This efficient and productive ro system will provide your family with trouble-free, high quality drinking water for many years to come.
This system includes high quality materials that are packed very well and will arrive fairly quickly if you purchase the unit on Amazon.
The unit ships with a filter in each of the three compartments as well as an extra set of filters (excluding membrane).
3 of the filters in this system need replacing every 6 months, for around $25 in total. The other 2 only need to be replaced every 2-3 years.
As mentioned before, you can install the system yourself, but if you have never tried any basic plumbing, it may save you some time to hire a plumber.
Once installed the water tastes amazing without an after-taste.
APEC ROES-50 Customer Reviews
One of the best ways to determine the quality of a product is to listen to the people who already own and use it daily.
Of the 2,500+ Amazon reviews for the APEC ROES-50 Reverse Osmosis System, 96% are positive.
Most of these reviews note how the product improved the taste of their tap water, a significant reduction in their water’s TDP levels, and saved them the hassle of buying gallon jugs of clean water from the store.
The few negative customer reviews expressed problems with leakage after installing the product themselves and trouble installing the product due to its size.
APEC Water Filter Benefits
APEC (Advanced Purification Engineering Corp.) is a reputable manufacturer of residential reverse osmosis drinking water filtration systems and has been in business for over 20 years.
APEC is one of the last companies that manufactures ro membranes and filters in the United States.
- The APEC ROES-50 delivers supreme quality
- Designed and assembled in USA to guarantee water safety
- Removes up to 99% of contaminants
- Premium long-lasting filters used to treat tap water, well water.
- Clean, refreshing water that tastes better than bottled water.
- WQA certified manufacturer
- 1 year Satisfaction Guarantee.
- High quality, quick connect fittings that are secure and convenient.
- 100% Lead-Free chrome faucet, plus NSF & FDA Certified JG Food grade tubing to provide safe, contamination-free pure water.
The APEC Promise: Quality Guaranteed
APEC provides lifetime customer support, a superior product, and easy installation.
Super Efficient APEC Carbon Blocks
The APEC ROES-50 water filter’s double carbon blocks can remove up to 99.99% chlorine chemicals in drinking water. The uniquely large carbon block surface maximizes contact time to guarantee water purity and multiplies lifetime of filters and membranes.
True Leak-Free Fittings Protection
Water Filters like the APEC ROES-50 have high quality fittings and stainless steel teeth for a guaranteed grip, and special o-ring provides a leak-proof seal. As a result, no extra clipping parts and leak detectors are needed.
Free Life Time Loyalty Support Service
APEC provides a customer service team of WQA Certified Water Specialists that provide technical support for the entire lifespan of your system.
Easy Installation and Maintenance
Easily DIY your RO System by following step by step online installation videos and detailed instruction manual. Just set it and forget it.
|Item Weight||25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 5.2 x 17.5 inches|
|Item model number||ROES-50-A|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||1 Year APEC|
APEC ROES-50 Installation Videos
APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 1: Unbox materials and prepare tools
APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 2: Install Filter
APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 3: Install Feed Water & Drain Saddle Adaptor Under Sink
APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 4: Prepare Drinking Water Faucet Materials
APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 5: Install Drinking Water Faucet
Table of Contents
- 1 APEC ROES-50 Reverse Osmosis System Review
- 2 APEC ROES-50 Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter
- 3 APEC ROES-50 Customer Reviews
- 4 APEC Water Filter Benefits
- 5 The APEC Promise: Quality Guaranteed
- 5.1 Super Efficient APEC Carbon Blocks
- 5.2 True Leak-Free Fittings Protection
- 5.3 Free Life Time Loyalty Support Service
- 5.4 Easy Installation and Maintenance
- 5.5 Technical Details
- 5.6 APEC ROES-50 Installation Videos
- 5.6.1 APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 1: Unbox materials and prepare tools
- 5.6.2 APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 2: Install Filter
- 5.6.3 APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 3: Install Feed Water & Drain Saddle Adaptor Under Sink
- 5.6.4 APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 4: Prepare Drinking Water Faucet Materials
- 5.6.5 APEC ROES-50 Installation Step 5: Install Drinking Water Faucet
- 5.7 APEC ROES-50 Drinking Water Filter
- 5.8 Pros
- 5.9 Cons